Sustainable, enery-effficient, cost-efficient:
Compared to conventional air-cooling, water-cooling has a lot of advantages. The webinar with Thomas Krenn will focus on the functions as well as advantages of water-cooling in data centers – compared to conventional air-cooling.
- When: 21.10.2020, 10 am CEST
- Where: Online!
- Registration: Here
- Speaker: Christian Kallenbach, Head of Sales, Datacenter Infrastructure & Lucas Drews, Product Management, Datacenter Infrastructure
- Topic: Liquid cooled Servers (LCS): Efficient water-cooling in data centers
- Language: German
- What is LCS? (Compares air- and water-cooling)
- How do water-cooled LCS servers, powered by Cloud&Heat, work?
- Power and Water: does this really work?
- Are there any differences between LCS by Thomas Krenn compared to other water-cooled systems on the market?
- Why is water-cooling for me as a customer useful?
- For what purposes of use are LCS?
- Which requirements do I need for using LCS?
- HPC, AI / ML / Big Data
- Automotive Industry
- General industry HPC customers
- DAX / SME
- Finance, Insurance, Medical Technology
- Pharma Industry
- Research & Development
- Rendering / Entertainment