With servers hosted at 12 German locations, Cloud&Heat Technologies operates a distributed data center. By our award-winning waste heat re-use concept, we reduce the periphery of conventional data centers to a minimum. Thus, our high-performance infrastructure offers a cost-saving basis for compute-intensive jobs.
Infastructure as a Service
With Infrastructure as a Service, we provide you with IT ressources, storage or network capacities according to your needs. Our Linux instances offer Compute Power up to 8 vCPU cores and 16 Gb RAM. Immediately available Object or Block Storage is stored redundantly in our distributed data center.
We pass on the cost advantages occuring from our innovative waste heat recovery to our customers. Our IaaS scales needs-based to transparent, predictable and low costs. 60% less costs than AWS, guaranteed.
Graphic Power as a Service
Besides classical IaaS based on CPU infrastructures, we also offer GPU capacities on demand. Cloud&Heat provides systems both based on Nvidia graphic cards as well as AMD cards. All systems are provided within our data centers. On demand, geographical distribution is possible.
We are happy to help you with the conception, implementation and scaling of your GPU-orientated projects. Fully managed.
We're operating our Public Cloud on a proven high data protection and security level.
We enable utmost flexibilization and automation of your infrastructure thanks to a handy OpenStack api.
Due to an energy-saving cooling system and innovative waste heat utilization, our servers are worldwide uniquely energy- and cost-efficient.
Hosted in Germany
The operation of our servers at German locations enables the secure processing of your sensitive data according to the German data protection law.
Cloud & Heat Data Center
Our data center is distributed all over Germany, e.g. in Hamm, Münster and different locations in Dresden. In the following we provide a little insight into our location in Dresden Striesen.
Dresden - Striesen
In southeast of Dresden, we operate 20 racks which provide space for up to 360 water cooled nodes.
Our OpenStack environment is run with physical maschines equipped with latest computer technology.
Thanks to a separate entrance for Cloud & Heat engineers only, security rack, 24/7 video & remote monitoring, our data centers are secure.
With our technology, we provide flats in Dresden with warm water and heating energy.
Based on the own hardware Datacenter in a Box, Cloud&Heat offers customized, ready-to-use data center and server room solutions. Our solutions are arbitrarily scalable and can be adjusted to our customers individual needs. Due to an innovative cooling system inclusive waste heat re-use, our customers save an incredible amount of CO2 and cut their operative costs significantly. By adding an OpenStack installation, the Datacenter in a Box becomes a performant, energy- and cost-efficient basis for your Cloud solution.
Hardwarebasis Datacenter in a Box
- Hardware solution consisting of arbitrarily scalable number of server blades and storage units
- High packing density within one rack
- Integrated hydraulic system to re-use the resulting server waste heat
- Redundant design of all important system components for a fail-safe data center operation
- Installation of a Private or Public Cloud, OpenStack based and free of license costs
- Expert instruction based on long-time OpenStack know-how
- Optional individual trainings about OpenStack from competent OpenStack experts
- Maintenance and support for hardware basis and OpenStack projects
- Requirement analysis for and support with the planning and configuration of your data center
- Ready-to-use delivery of the orderd systems
- Planning and connection to heating system
- Waiver of cost- and energy-intensive cooling systems due to integrated innovative hydraulic water cooling
- innovative waste heat utilization for the whole buidling
- worldwide uniquely energy- and cost-efficient
Products & References
- OpenStack Public or Private Cloud
- Operation through geographically distributed locations
- Optimum use of space for performant hardware and waste heat utilization
- mobile & modular data center solution
- All-in-One solution for medium-sized companies
- Office-friendly high-performance solution
- Worldwide unique, energy- and cost-efficient OpenStack Private Cloud solution
- Upgrade of existing infrastructures
- Reduction of operative costs
- Increase of energy-efficiency
Datacenter in a Box - Configurator
During the last years, OpenStack has become de facto Open Source standard for the operation of Public and Private clouds. OpenStack offers specific opportunities relating to flexibility and range of functions. Compared to proprietary solutions, one OpenStack installation does not equal a second due to its immense configurability and its various subprojects, which can be deployed needs-based. Due to four years of experience of implementing and operating in the field of OpenStack, Cloud & Heat has gained comprehensive knowledge in this ecosystem. Based on the gained knowledge and enriched know-how, Cloud & Heat offers the total service spectrum starting with individual trainings to the conception of individual OpenStack projects.
Advice and consulting about
- OpenStack Life Cycle Management and automation
- Standard OpenStack Configurations
- individual OpenStack solutions for very specific requirements
- OpenStack for security-critical applications
- High-availability of OpenStack solutions
- Support and operation workflows for OpenStack installations
Training with in-house OpenStack Lab
- Trainings on OpenStack basics as well as advanced topics - both for the management and for technical staff
- Distribution of Cloud & Heat productive structure for the practical application of detailed knowledge taught
Implementation & Operations
- Conception and implementation of individual OpenStack solutions
- Review and valuation of existing OpenStack solutions
- Adaption und programmatic extension of the OpenStack source code basis
- Implementation of OpenStack operations inclusive customer support