The contents of our webinar modules 1 -3 are reproduced in our face-to-face events. The training is supplemented by a guided tour of our water-cooled data centre (Frankfurt a. M., October) or our R&D department (Dresden, November).
2-day training on building energy-efficient and sustainable data centres
- Energy flows and energy balances in data centres
- Cooling and power supply concepts in digital infrastructures: identifying the greatest savings potentials
- Key performance indicators, KPI in data centres, incl. practical examples
- Legal framework conditions and certifications regarding energy efficiency of new data centre buildings in Germany
- Possibilities for increasing energy efficiency in new data centre buildings, identification of potentials based on feasibility studies
- Influence of technical designs on energy efficiency and costs using practical examples, incl. special cases and innovative approaches such as liquid-cooled systems.
- Best practices for energy-efficient cooling and waste heat utilisation, incl. guided tour (virtual/physical) of our water-cooled data centre with waste heat utilisation at the Frankfurt a. M. location or guided tour of our R&D department in Dresden incl. presentation of water-cooled servers, building connection of direct hot water cooling, etc.
- Participation in the 2-day training
Incl. lunch, snacks, drinks and coffee
Detailed training material
Dates of the on site event:
10.10.-11.10.23 from 09.00 to 16.30 in Frankfurt a. M.
28.11.-29.11.23 from 09.00 to 16.30 in Dresden
If you are interested in an Englisch speaking event on this topic, please contact us.