“Renewable energies are just as much the future as cloud services. Therefore we are pleased to have won Cloud&Heat as a capable partner in the field of sustainable data centers as a project partner.”
Carsten Lagemann – CEO innogy TelNet GmbH
For our customer innogy, we installed a Private Cloud & distributed datacenter, as they needed to establish a distributed infrastructure at three locations for Cloud data backup and other Cloud based services.
- Subsidiary of RWE, Generation of Renewable Energy and operation of distribution grid
- Establish a distributed IT-infrastructure
- Integrate different building and heating systems
- Operate and offer support on the cloud platform for external customers
- Use of individual equipped DataCenter-in-a-Box components according to specific conditions at the location.
- Adaption of the warm water cycle for a stable and rapid integration.